ASSISTANT ART DIRECTOR
Gulfshore Life magazine, Naples, has an opening for an Assistant Art Director. We’re looking for a creative designer with at least two years publication design experience.
Candidate must be able to design page layouts, assign and edit photography, and produce consistent, accurate work on tight deadlines. They must have good organizational skills and enjoy being a team player. Expertise in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator required.
E-mail resume and samples of design work to email@example.com
• Ability to design page layouts in a creative way within our formats, with a minimum of supervision
• An eye for good photography. The ability and experience to assign and edit photography and do photo research
• Ability to produce consistently accurate work and do editor’s changes correctly
• Ability to design sophisticated, tasteful advertising sections and marketing materials
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• A team player who can pitch in and help out where needed within the art department
• Expertise in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Word
Gulfshore Life, a regional magazine in Southwest Florida, is seeking a staff editor. The ideal candidate will have strong editing and writing skills along with proficiency in social media and Web applications. The successful applicant will be a good team player with experience in publication work. Send resume and cover letter to David Sendler (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for your interest in Open Sky Media. We wish you every success in your career endeavors.
© 2015 Open Sky Media All Rights Reserved
The information contained within this site is provided by us as a service for our readers. Although this website strives to provide the most accurate and reliable information, this site cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, sufficiency, completeness, correctness or timeliness of such information. You are responsible for confirming the accuracy and reliability of all information provided on this website prior to making any decisions based on such information.