Bring the power of the Gulfshore Life brand into your marketing message through the use of customized reprints. Our custom designed reprints showcase exclusive, world-renowned editorial that will enhance your corporate communications strategy.
Reprints are valuable and cost-effective marketing tools highlighting recent editorial coverage as seen within the pages of our prestigious titles. They will generate additional exposure, create heightened interest, and increase consumer awareness for your company’s products and services.
Effective ways reprints are used:
- Trade show/Event collateral
- Direct mail campaigns
- Investor relations
- Point-of-purchase promotions
- Company intranet & web sites
- Generation of new business and sales presentations
- Media kit/Press release elements
- Promotional brochures
- Customer relations/New product introductions
- Inter-company development/Employee training
- Wall hangings/stands
Electronic Reprints (E-prints) are the future of communication. We will customize a PDF file containing your recent editorial coverage which can be posted directly on your company website or be sent out as an e-mail attachment. This allows for the most timely, cost-effective global distribution of the news which is most important to you and your customers.
- Inclusion of company logo
- Highlighting of information in tables, charts and in text of articles
- Red rings or boxes around specific text
- Company contact information
- Legal and compliance disclaimers
We invite you to leverage the prestige and credibility of Gulfshore Life reprints into your next marketing campaign.
For more information, please contact Kathleen Hill, at (239)449-4129 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: To order back issues rather than reprints, please see below for more information. Gulfshore Life, Gulfshore Life At Home, Gulfshore Business, Forever Young, Naples Health, Naples on the Gulf, Southwest Florida Guide to the Arts, Destination Downtown, Uptowner , C'Mon In and ArtsNaples World Festival magazines contact: email@example.com or (239) 449-4129.