Where to Spend New Year’s Eve 2016 in Southwest Florida
The best ways to ring in 2017
Editor's Note 12/28/17: Make sure to check out our 2017 New Year's Eve event listing here.
Not sure where to spend New Year’s Eve? Don’t fret! Here’s a list of some places across Southwest Florida where you can sip a glass of bubbly and ring in 2017.
- Third Street South — The streets come alive with the sparkling lights, endless holiday tunes and decadent dining.
- Paradise Wine — Enjoy live music, a four-course menu and champagne all night long.
- New Years Eve Bubble Party at Cavo Lounge — Come dressed to impress, and be ready to party.
- Fireworks at Naples Pier — A Naples tradition. The show starts around 7:30 p.m., but get there early for the best view.
- Osteria Tulia and Bar Tulia — Start the night with dinner at Osteria Tulia then hop next door to party at Bar Tulia.
- Southwest Florida Performing Arts Center — Jean Beauvior (of the Plasmatics) plays. Plus, Glam! Bam! Burlesque!
- Party & Ball Drop at Cape Harbour — Celebrate on the illuminated waterfront with live music and dancing all night long.
- Downtown Countdown at Riverside District – Come downtown and celebrate the New Year with a fireworks show, live bands and vibrant crowd.
- New Year’s Trockin’ Eve at The Ranch — A down-home night with The Southern Drawl Band performing.
- Yeston & Kopit’s Phantom at Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre — After dinner and a show, ring in the New Year with a Champagne toast.
FORT MYERS BEACH
- Fort Myers Beach Birthday — Celebrate the town’s birthday and New Year’s Eve. If you’re around earlier in the day, get to Time Square at noon for free cupcakes.
Check out our calendar for even more events.