Where to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in SWFL
Here are the best places in town to enjoy the Irish holiday.
Editor's Note: In case you've stumbled across this from last year, find out what's happening for St. Patrick's Day 2018 here.
It’s that time of year again, when the green beer is flowing, the smell of corned beef and cabbage is aplenty, and the streets are filled with endless festivities. That’s right, Saint Patrick’s Day is here this Friday, March 17.
Whether you’re planning to go all out or simply don your favorite hue of green, we’ve got a list of places where all of the Irish and not-so-Irish can clink glasses for the occasion.
- St. Patrick’s Day: The Pub Naples, Naples, March 17-19
- St. Paddy’s Day: Paddy Murphy’s, Naples, March 17
- House-cured corned beef and fish specials: The Local, Naples, March 17
- St. Patrick’s Day Party: Landsdowne Street Pub, Bonita Springs, March 17
- Annual St. Paddy’s Dinner Festival: Southwest Florida Performing Arts Center, Bonita Springs, March 17
- 2 Day St. Patrick’s Party: Fitzgerald’s Irish Pub, Bonita Springs, March 16-17
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade: Fort Myers Beach, Fort Myers, March 17
- Downtown Fort Myers Block Party: River District Alliance, Fort Myers, March 17
- Annual St. Paddy’s Day Party: Overtime Pizzeria and Sports Pub, Cape Coral, March 17
- St. Patrick’s Day Trolley Event - Cape Coral Entertainment District, Cape Coral, March 17