Edit ModuleShow Tags
Edit ModuleShow Tags

Shop for Charity

Date/Time

Mar 9, 2013
10:00 AM until 04:00 PM

Description

SHOP FOR CHARITY!

Bargain Box Thrift Store (www.bargainboxnaples.com), the oldest mission thrift store in Naples, will donate proceeds from all merchant sales on Saturday, March 9 to Children’s Advocacy Center of Collier County. Shoppers attending the charity event will receive 50% off jewelry and 25% off on everything else in the store with a chance to win an extra 25% off a purchase every hour starting at 10:30am. The event runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., with live music all day and a blessing from Naples United Church (NUCC) of Christ Rev. Beverly Duncan at 1pm. Bargain Box, a mission of Naples United Church of Christ, is located at 153 10th Street South in the Naples Downtown Design District.

Cost

$0

Location

View map Bargain Box Thrift Store
153 Tenth Street South
Naples, FL

Additional Information

Sponsor

Bargain Box & Naples United Church of Christ

Phone

239-262-3802

Contact name

Sandy Goldstein

Contact email

sandy@bargainboxnaples.com

We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.

Edit ModuleShow Tags
Edit ModuleShow Tags Edit ModuleShow TagsEdit ModuleShow Tags