Five Star Professional partnered with Gulfshore Life magazine to identify real estate, mortgage and insurance professionals in Southwest Florida who deliver outstanding service and client satisfaction. The Five Star Professional research team contacted thousands of recent homebuyers, as well as other consumers. Clients may also submit evaluations online. Phone, mail and online respondents rated their service professional on criteria such as overall satisfaction and whether they would recommend the provider to a friend. The research methodology allows no more than 7 percent of professionals in each category to receive the award. This year’s winners are listed and profiled in the following pages (see each award winner’s listing for more details).
Professionals who satisfied each of the following objective criteria were named a 2014 Southwest Florida Five Star Real Estate Agent, Five Star Mortgage Professional or Five Star Home/Auto Insurance Professional:
- Received a qualifying client satisfaction rating.
- Satisfied the applicable state licensing requirements.
- Actively employed as a licensed professional for a minimum of three years.
- Favorable regulatory and complaint history review.
- Satisfied minimum client volume or production on a one-year and three-year basis (number and volume of transactions or number of client households served).
- The 2014 Five Star Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Professionals and Home/Auto Insurance Professionals do not pay a fee to be included in the research or the final list.
- Each professional is screened against state governing bodies to verify that licenses are current, and no disciplinary actions are pending.
- The inclusion of a real estate agent, mortgage professional or insurance professional on the final lists should not be construed as an endorsement by Five Star Professional or Gulfshore Life magazine.
- The research process incorporates a statistically valid sample in order to identify the professionals in the local market who score highest in overall satisfaction.
These professionals are not included on the list unless their score is statistically valid. For more information on the Five Star award and the research/ selection methodology, go to www.fivestarprofessional.com.