Ladies and Gentlemen,
Dust off your suitcases, make space in your wine cellars, clear your calendars because the Naples Winter Wine Festival board has announced some of the most tantalizing offerings going up for bid at next year’s festival, Jan. 28-31.
The lineup includes:
- An exclusive dinner with country music superstar Martina McBride
- A private tour of Versailles followed by a rare dinner in the apartments of Louis XV
- Engraved bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon from the Staglin Family Vineyard Estate, a family-owned Napa Valley winery devoted to organic winemaking, plus a behind-the-scenes trip to Chile and Argentina to explore their burgeoning wine regions
- A trip to Florence to visit the Fratelli Piccini showroom—one of the most storied Italian luxury jewelry brands—and to receive a custom piece of fine jewelry
- An excursion to Southeast Asia aboard Singapore Airlines’ Suites Class, the most luxurious class of flying commercially available, plus a journey throughout Asia and Japan on a private jet
- A trip to New York City for a private dinner with a Broadway star, plus tickets and backstage passes to their show
- Fourteen nights aboard The World, the world’s largest privately owned residential yacht
“It’s been very exciting,” says NWWF co-chair Tom Moran about the donation offers pouring in. The trustees are working to whittle down the offerings into lots that combine the most diverse and unique offerings on the table—and ones that don’t duplicate previous years’ prizes. The festival marks its 16th year this year, and trustees are on the hunt for places and experiences that will draw crowds of philanthropic bidders. This is the first excursion to Bali, for example, and a new spin on the Broadway experience.
“It’ll be as if you were a Broadway producer,” Moran says. “You’ll have that much access.”
For more information, visit napleswinefestival.com.
You could be dining with country star Martina McBride or sipping on an engraved bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon from the Staglin Family Vineyard Estate.