Mother’s Day in Southwest Florida goes beyond the typical brunch and flowers. We’re a tourist destination, after all, so we tend to go all out for holidays like this. Here are a few suggestions from our calendar:
– Of course, plenty of restaurants have brunches this Sunday. A few to consider: Fathoms has a special menu with Norman Love chocolates; our food editor is excited about Tulia Osteria’s menu; an outdoor brunch on Fifth Avenue South will benefit Young Life New Collier.
– Free cruises for Mom in Naples and Fort Myers
– Moms, Makeovers and Mimosas at Ooh La La Jewels Du Jour
– Relax with chamber music Mother’s Day Eve (yes, Mother’s Day Eve is a thing now) at Historic Palm Cottage
– Mother’s Day Tea with “Mina Edison” and “Clara Ford” at the Edison & Ford Winter Estates
– The popular StayInMay Mother’s Day Concert
Catch our Weekly Best every Thursday.