THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
Gulfshore Life is rolling out its new online ticketing platform, GULFSHORETIX.com, and warmly inviting the public to purchase tickets to the 21st Annual Men & Women of the Year gala. This is the first time in the event’s history that ticketing is open to the public. Men & Women of the Year recognizes eight local citizens for their outstanding contributions to the greater community of Southwest Florida. The distinguished 2018 winners include leaders in business, philanthropy, the arts and more from both Collier and Lee counties.
The 2018 Men & Women of the Year are:
- Chauncey Goss, Sanibel city councilman and conservationist
- Dawn Montecalvo, President, Guadalupe Center
- Juan Diaz, Artist
- Katie Schweikhardt, Development director, United Way of Collier County
- Mike Martin, President, Florida Gulf Coast University
- Stacey Deffenbaugh, News anchor, NBC2
- Susie McCurry, Trustee, Naples Children & Education Foundation
- Scott Burgess, President and CEO, David Lawrence Center
These exemplary Southwest Floridians will be honored at a black-tie cocktail reception and dinner at the Naples Grande Beach Resort on Nov. 8, 2018, from 6-9 p.m. The 2018 honorees join an esteemed group of more than 250 former Men & Women of the Year, named every November for the past 21 years.