Welcome to our weekly run-down of everything you need to start making your weekend plans. For more, subscribe to our Weekend Insider newsletter.
- Gulfshore Playhouse revives a story about the world’s greatest detective in Holmes and Watson, which runs through April 20
- Have you been looking for a reason to get up to Babcock Ranch? Food Truck Friday is as good as any. (Side note: Pick up our April issue for our story about life at Babcock.)
- Stroll along The Promenade at Bonita Bay and take in (or maybe even buy) some great art at the Bonita Springs Masters Art Festival on Saturday and Sunday.
- What’s good: macaroni and cheese. What’s better: the Mac & Cheese Challenge Sunday at Venue Naples, where local restaurants serve up samples. What’s best: All proceeds go to Make-A-Wish Southern Florida.
- Catch the Blues Brothers tribute at the free Blues for the Blue concert at Cambier Park on Sunday.
Check out our calendar for more weekend fun.