From Naples to Fort Myers to Cape Coral and Punta Gorda, our region has been devastated by the category 4 Hurricane Ian that slammed our state on Wednesday. While recovery efforts are quickly underway, many areas still find themselves without electricity or running water. Many businesses remain closed or are functioning with limited hours and crews. In addition to gathering information on how to stay safe, we have been calling around to get you up-to-date information on what businesses are open to help you stock up on supplies during this critical time. Below, you’ll find information about grocery stores, hardware stores and other resources that are open to help after the storm. We will continue to update this list as we gather more information. Our friends at WINK News are also compiling information for open businesses, which you can follow here.
**Please note, conditions are constantly changing, so it’s best to call the stores directly for the most up-to-date information.**
GAS STATIONS & ICE
While gas stations are reported to be stocked with gasoline, electricity is the issue in most places. Without power, the stations can’t pump. That said, much of the region has regained power and gas stations in those areas are functional. Below are some gas stations across the region that we were able to confirm are open and pumping gas.
Pro tip: Download the Gas Buddy app, where people report gas prices in real-time. If you see a nearby gas station with a recent price update, chances are the gas station is operational.
BONITA SPRINGS/ ESTERO
- RaceTrac: 10801 Bonita Beach Rd, Bonita Springs, FL 34135
- Mobile & 7-Eleven: 12661 Bonita Beach Rd SE & Trade Way One, Bonita Springs, FL 34145 Mobile & 7-Eleven: 21850 S Tamiami Trail & Williams Rd, Estero FL 33928
- Marathon: 10351 Corkscrew Rd & I-75, Estero, FL 33928
- Marathon: 20300 Grande Oak Blvd & Ben Hill Griffin Pkwy, Estero, FL 33928
- Shell: 10860 Miromar Outlet Dr & Corkscrew Rd, Estero, FL 33928
- Costco (Gulf Coast Town Center): 10088 Gulf Center Dr & Alico Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33913
- 76: 1625 Kismet Parkway E, Cape Coral, FL 33909
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: 1929 NE Pine Island Road, Cape Coral, FL 33909 (plenty of gas but expect a 5-6 hour wait; closes at 6pm with curfew)
- Marathon: 402 Del Prado Blvd S, Cape Coral, FL 33990
- Sam’s Club: 301 SW Pine Island Road, Cape Coral, FL 33991 (plenty of gas, long line)
- Circle K: 9001 Rolfes Road, Fort Myers, FL 33966
- Costco Gasoline: 7171 Cypress Lake Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33907; must have Costco membership
- Marathon: 7700 Cypress Lake Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33907
- Mobil: 3006 Palm Beach Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33916
- RaceTrac: 15820 Winkler Road, Fort Myers, FL 33908
- Speedway: 15260 McGregor Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33908
- Wawa: 2370 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33907
- 7-Eleven: 4612 Tamiami Trail N, Naples, FL 34103 (open 24 hours); extremely busy, not sure how much longer they’ll have gas
- Mobil/7-Eleven: 1235 Creekside Trl, Naples, FL 34108 (open 24 hours); just had a delivery of gas last night so plenty of gas
- Mobil: 14267 Collier Blvd, Naples 34119
- RaceTrac: 9089 Immokalee Rd, Naples 34120
- RaceTrac: 1150 Airport-Pulling Rd N, Naples, FL 34104
- Sam’s Club: 2550 Immokalee Road, Naples, FL 34110; not expecting to run out of gas anytime soon
- Wawa: 4787 Radio Road, Naples, FL 34104 (open 6am-10pm); had another delivery this morning. Come in off Livingston Road, as there is a line directing traffic
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: 19150 Quesada Ave, Port Charlotte, FL 33948 (open until 9pm); plenty of gas but long lines
- Wawa: 2525 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte, FL 33952
- Wawa: 26415 Indian Trail Dr, Punta Gorda, FL 33950
Fort Myers: Brown & Brown, Orion Center parking lot, 6651 Orion Drive. Free ice on Sunday, Oct. 2 at 9 am; while supplies last.
Fort Myers: Metro Ice, 1946 Honda Drive. $5/2 bags. Selling at location only; no delivery. First-come, first-serve until they run out. On Friday, 9/30, they sold out around 6pm and expect should be similar in days to come, so go as early as possible.
Naples: On Ice of SWFL, 5810 Washington Street. Open until 4pm Saturday, 10/1. Call to check Sunday hours (239-594-3060).
- Fort Myers, 7171 Cypress Lake Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33907
THE FARM STAND
- Bonita Springs: 11308 Bonita Beach Road S.E. Unit 105 (preserves, gourmet canned foods, chips, specialty goods)
Most locations are open but with modified hours (7am to 8pm) and limited crews. Here are a few we know are open:
- Naples: at Naples Plaza – 1981 Tamiami Trail N, Naples, FL 34102.
- Naples: at Neapolitan Way Shopping Center – 4601 9th St N, Naples, FL 34103.
- Naples: at Marketplace at Pelican Bay – 8833 Tamiami Trail N, Naples, FL 34108.
- Bonita Springs: at Bonita Grande Crossing — 12900 Trade Way Four, Bonita Springs, FL 34135
- North Fort Myers: 6700 Bayshore Rd, North Fort Myers, FL 33917.
- North Fort Myers: at Eagle Landing – 6700 Bayshore Rd, North Fort Myers, FL 33917.
- Fort Myers: 13401 Summerlin Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33919
- Fort Myers: at The Shoppes of Fiddlesticks – 13650 Fiddlesticks Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33912
- Cape Coral: at Coral Shores – 3015 SW Pine Island Rd, FL, Cape Coral 33991
- Cape Coral: Publix at Del Prado Crossing – 1735 NE Pine Island Rd, Cape Coral, FL 33909
- Cape Coral: Cape Coral Landings – 127 Cape Coral Pkwy W, Cape Coral, FL 33914
- Cape Coral: Midpoint Center – 2420 Santa Barbara Blvd, Cape Coral, FL 33914
- Babcock Ranch: 42051 Cypress Pkwy, Babcock Ranch, FL 33982; open until 6pm
- Punta Gorda: 2310 Tamiami Trail Unit 1129; open until 6pm
- Fort Myers: 5170 S Cleveland A 12730 Tamiami Trail Ave, Fort Myers, FL 33907
SEED TO TABLE:
- Naples: 4835 Immokalee Rd, Naples; regular hours (7am-12am Friday and Saturday; 7am-10 Sunday-Thursday); Wi-Fi available
Several locations are open with modified hours (8am-6pm). Here are the ones we confirmed to be open. No Targets are open in the Punta Gorda/Port Charlotte area.
- North Naples: 2415 Tarpon Bay Blvd.
- Estero at Coconut Point: 8040 Mediterranean Drive
- North Fort Myers at The Forum: 9350 Dynasty Drive
- Fort Myers at Market Square: 13711 S Tamiami Trail
- Fort Myers at Gulf Coast Town Center: 10000 Gulf Center Drive
- Cape Coral: 1890 N.E. Pine Island Road
- Naples: 5010 Airport-Pulling Rd, Naples 34105
- Port Charlotte: 375 Kings Hwy, Port Charlotte, FL 33983
- Naples: 9101 Strada Pl, Naples, FL 34108
- Naples: 141 9th St N, Naples, FL 34102
Most locations are open but working with limited crews and many have limited inventory, but more trucks are coming. Call to inquire; they are answering lines quickly. Here are a few we know are open with regular or modified hours (most are open from 9 or 10 am until 5pm or 6pm):
- East Bonita Springs: 11941 Bonita Beach
- Fort Myers (The Forum): 3402 Forum Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33909
- Fort Myers: 14655 S Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL 33912
- East Cape Coral: 3031 NE Pine Island Rd, Cape Coral, FL 33909
- Central Cape Coral: 2508 Skyline Blvd, Cape Coral, FL 33914
- Punta Gorda: 3941 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda, FL 33950
- Port Charlotte: 19690 Cochran Blvd, Port Charlotte, FL 33948; open under emergency services only; curb service
Here are a few we know are open with regular or modified hours (most are open from 9 or 10 am until 5pm or 6pm). Any location not listed is either closed or could not be reached by phone to confirm after various attempts.
- Naples: 12730 Tamiami Trail E, Naples, FL 34113
- North Naples: 6415 Naples Blvd, Naples, FL 34109; open under emergency services only; curb service
- Estero: 10070 Estero Town Commons Place, Estero, FL 33928
- East Fort Myers: 8040 Dani Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33966
- Fort Myers: 14960 S Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL 33912
- North Port: 5601 Tuscola Blvd, North Port, FL 34287
Stores are continuing to receive deliveries and have generators, chainsaws, water and other essentials. Here are a few we know are open with regular or modified hours (most are open from 9 or 10 am until 5pm or 6pm):
- Marco Island: 1720 San Marco Road, Marco Island, FL 34145
- East Naples: 4433 Tamiami Trail E, Naples, FL 34112
- Downtown Naples: 141 Tamiami Trail North
- Naples: 11673 Collier Blvd (just off of Golden Gate Parkway), Naples, FL 34116
- North Naples: 141 Tamiami Trail (U.S. 41) North Naples, FL 34102
- Fort Myers: 12830 Metro Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL 33966
- Fort Myers: 18911 Tamiami Trail South (U.S. 41), Fort Myers, FL 33908
- Lehigh Acres: 1149 Homestead Rd N, Lehigh Acres, FL 33936
- Bonita Springs: 9100 Bonita Beach Rd SE, Bonita Springs, FL 34135
- Port Charlotte: 3035 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte, FL 33952
- Port Charlotte (Kingsway): 912a Kings Highway
Most locations appear to be closed or could not be reached by phone. Here are a few we know are open with regular or modified hours:
- Bonita Springs: 11494 Bonita Beach Road SE #96, Bonita Springs, FL 34135; open until 10pm Friday 9/30
- Cape Coral: 611 Burnt Store Road S, Cape Coral, FL 33991; pharmacy drive-thru open until 8pm Friday 9/30
- North Fort Myers: 4204 Palm Beach Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33905; open until 10pm Friday 9/30
- Fort Myers: 1525 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33907; open until 5pm Friday 9/30
- East Naples: 30 Golden Gate Blvd W., Naples, FL 34120; open until 10pm Friday 9/30
- Naples: 6029 Pine Ridge Road, Naples, FL 34119; open until 10pm Friday 9/30
- Punta Gorda: 3795 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda, FL 33950; open until 10pm Friday 9/30
All Charlotte and Lee County locations are temporarily closed as of Friday, 9/30. Collier County locations have been unreachable
- Estero: Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Estero – 20000 S Tamiami Trail Suite 204, Estero, FL 33928 – dog/cat food available
- Lehigh Acres: Animal Medical Center of Lehigh Acres – 2920 Lee Blvd, Lehigh Acres, FL 33971 – limited services.
Please note: It is still recommended that you drive as little as possible for your own safety but also so that rescue crews, first-responders, utilities employees and other rescue efforts can quickly get where they need without traffic or obstructions.
- Immokalee: The Immokalee Pioneer Museum at Roberts Ranch, 1215 Roberts Ave. W., 9am-4pm. Learn about ranching history in Florida.
- Marco Island: Breakwater Adventures, Caxambas Marina 909 Collier Court. Call for shelling and dolphin tours around the Ten Thousand Islands. Tours available throughout the day, starting Saturday, 10/1. Call to schedule: 305-902-4772.
- Naples: Paradise Coast Sports Complex, 3940 City Gate Blvd S. The park is open with Wi-Fi, cell service and food trucks onsite.
- Naples: Golisano Children’s Museum of Naples (C’MON), 5080 Livingston Road, 10am-5pm. Admission is free through Friday, Oct. 7 for the children’s museum. 10a-5pm. 400 guests at a time. Counselors will be available every Thursday through October from 10am-12pm.
- Naples: Celebration Park, 2880 Becca Ave. The food truck park hosts a Cowboys & Cowgirls-themed party with bourbon tastings and live music from Backcountry Boys Band.
- Naples: Silverspot Cinema at Mercato, 9118 Strada Pl #8205. Catch a new flick inside the air-conditioned theater. Last showing is at 6pm, Saturday, Oct. 1.
- Naples: Greater YMCA of Naples: Scheduled group fitness classes are open, along with the pool, basketball and volleyball courts, and the hard courts at tennis center. The Kids Zone is open from 8am-12pm.
- Naples: Manatee Sightseeing and Wildlife Adventures, 525 Newport Drive, Naples, FL. Manatee sightseeing, 10,000 islands tour, sunset cruise and fishing
- Naples: Naples Art, 585 Park Street, Naples, FL. Their current blockbuster exhibition The Artist’s Hand: Selections from The William Louis-Dreyfus Foundation continues through October 30.
- Naples: The Naples Players, 701 5th Ave S. TNP will open their theatre for free childcare to students 10/3-10/5, from 8am-6pm, while schools are closed. Please sign up in advance for the date and time you would like to drop your child off (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday), if possible. Parents and guardians must complete the registration paperwork as well. For additional information, email Maya Kleinsorge at [email protected]
- Ochopee: Clyde Butcher Big Cypress Gallery, 52388 Tamiami Trail E. The Big Cypress Gallery is open for viewing. The book signing and dark room tour events are canceled.
- Bonita Springs: Farmer Mike’s U-Pick. 25031 Morton Ave., 9am-5pm. Though the Fall Festival is delayed until Oct. 7, you can stop by to stock up on fresh veggies and let your kids run wild outside for a bit.
- Fort Myers: Springtime Farms Adventure Park. 10761 Aqua Vista Drive, 9am-4pm. The adventure park hosts its Fall Festival, with a petting zoo, pumpkin path, haunted maze and more family activities.
- Fort Myers: IMAG History & Science Center, 2000 Cranford Ave., 1-3pm. A family-friendly community relief event with hot meals and essential supplies, while they last, hands-on activities for the kids and their new “Inspiration-on-the-Go” science kits. Also hosting camp for K-5 kids week of Oct. 10 from 9am-3pm in downtown Ft. Myers and Estero. Pre-registration is recommended and is daily; $40/day, includes lunch.
Here you can find community members posting up-to-date information and resources for their neighborhoods throughout the region.
- Revive SWFL
- Hurricane Ian Update & Recovery
- Hurricane Ian Recovery 411
- Hurricane Ian Cleanup and Repair Needs
- Hurricane Ian SWFL Connect
- Emergency Preparedness and Recovery for Charlotte, Sarasota & Lee Counties
Companies and organizations hosting job fairs.
Better Together: Christ Community Church, 4050 Colonial Blvd., Ft. Myers; Thursday, Oct. 13 from 11am-2pm; text “JOBS” to 844-987-3949 or visit their website to RSVP