Imagine spending a Weekend with Six Forever Family Foundation Certified Mediums along with noted experts on the Afterlife! The event features frequent Spirit Communication, small teaching workshops and group presentations, all designed to facilitate connections, foster your own communications with spirit, and learn about what happens after death. This weekend is for anyone interested in mediumship or the Afterlife. You do not have to be a medium to attend.
Friday, November 9, 2018 at 6:00 PM EST
Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 5:30 PM EST
Add to Calendar
Holiday Inn Fort Myers Airport @ Town Center
9931 Interstate Commerce Drive
Fort Myers, FL 33913
Forever Family Foundation, Inc.
Or become a full member of Forever Family Foundation by completing this form.
Notes About the Weekend
Please note: Video Recordings are prohibited during this event. Audio recordings, should the medium come to you, are acceptable and encouraged.
In all group demonstrations of mediumship the medium is directed by spirit towards a particular attendee, and neither the medium nor the sitter can control the process. Obviously, due to the number of attendees and time constraints at any particular group event, it is impossible for everyone in attendance to receive a reading. Consideration should also be given to the amount of energy expended by both the medium and those in Spirit during the process, as that has its limits. However, Forever Family Foundation believes that all readings are meaningful to the group, as if one person's deceased loved one can communicate, this means that the same is true for all those on the other side. Those looking to optimize their chances of getting a reading should consider personal one on one sessions vs. a group setting.
Click Here to Learn What To Expect From A Mediumship Reading
Some Mediums Will Be Offering Private Readings During Their Time In Fort Myers
Making Your Hotel Reservations (Hotel amenities include complementary internet throughout hotel and FREE Shuttle Service to and from the airport)
* There are two easy ways to book your hotel reservations for November:
Forever Family Foundation group rate:
1. Follow the booking link: Forever Family Foundation rate at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport @ Town Center
2. Or call the hotel reservations at 855-639-8440 and ask for Forever Family Foundation group rate or mention group code FFF
· Group rate of $129 plus tax includes hot breakfast buffet
· Please book your reservations by Mon, Oct 8
· Individual reservations can be cancelled at no charge up to 3 days prior to arrival.
The Weekend Experience Will Include . . .
- Friday Night Banquet Dinner with Mentalist Professor Paranormal and Medium Rebecca Anne LoCicero
- Saturday Night Banquet Dinner with Spirit Artist/Medium Joe Shiel and Medium Sirry Berndsen
- Saturday and Sunday Full Day Programs
- Savory Saturday Lunch
- Another Savory Lunch on Sunday
- Special Saturday Presentation: Crossing Over: Emancipation of the Soul at Death with Admir Serrano
- Special Sunday Presentation: Ghosts & Hauntings with Loyd Auerbach
- Wine & Cheese Gathering on Friday and Saturday
- Breakout Workshop Sessions
- Question & Answer Panel Discussions
- Midday Social Hour Coffee Break
- Sundae Sunday - Winding down the weekend with Ice Cream Sundae Bar and Closing Ceremonies
- Special Discount Hotel Rate for Attendees that includes a full hot breakfast (must be booked & paid for separately)*
When You Register, You Will Select Your Specific Workshop Classes from the following Areas of Interest . . .
- Group Spirit Communication (Medium Readings)
- Mediumship Class Workshop Sessions
- Spoon Bending, Energy Manipulation, Mind Over Matter, Intuition
- Out of Body Experiences, Perceiving the Future, Psychic Dreaming . . . and more!