Millennial Brewing Company in downtown Fort Myers will host its Third Annual Oktoberfest — presented by Sanibel Captiva Community Bank — from Thursday, September 12th
, through Sunday, September 15th
Ten percent of all sales at the 1811 Royal Palm Ave. location will be donated. Saturday’s proceeds benefit WGCU Public Media, while the rest go to the Millennial Fund — a Millennial Brewing foundation that regularly supports environmental causes and organizations.
For the first time in the microbrewery’s history, after over 8,000 event attendees in two years, the Oktoberfest will include an additional six hours of activities, free entry and free parking. Families and pets can also expect:
- Opening ceremonial keg tapping by Mayor Randy Henderson
- Original Stein Hoisting Competition with digital timers, scoring and prizes (held several times per event day and featured on Facebook Live)
- Tented German beer garden with seven new Millennial Brewing German beers, in addition to 23 others
- Authentic German food (as well as German pretzels) by Schnitzel Express, The Meat Cottage, Gerry’s Firebread and Dynamite Street EatZ Food Truck
- Live performances by Honey Hounds, Charlie Moon, James Prather and Roots 2 Vines
- Local German craft vendors
- Kids carnival area
“Oktoberfest in Munich starts on September 21st
, so as always, Millennial Brewing is getting the party started early,” said Founder and CEO Kyle Cebull. “With custom twists to menu favorites, brand new beer creations and unbeatable traditions, Oktoberfest is the best way to enter the fall season and support the community that gives us so many reasons to celebrate throughout the year.”
Oktoberfest will run from 4 to 10 p.m. on September 12th
, 4 to 11 p.m. on September 13th
, 12 to 11 p.m. on September 14th
and 12 to 8 p.m. on September 15th
. Registration is not necessary.
For more information, call Millennial Brewing at (239) 271-2255, or visit the microbrewery’s Facebook page – @MillennialBrewing.
About Millennial Brewing Company
Millennial Brewing is a microbrewery located in Downtown Fort Myers and established in 2016 by two Millennials hoping to escape the regular 9-5. Millennial Brewing seeks to provide a comfortable environment where both the novice and beer enthusiast can have a great time, while learning more about craft beer. The brewery is known for hosting unique and creative events that often benefit local nonprofits. In two years, Millennial Brewing helped raise hundreds of thousands of dollars for more than 75 different nonprofit organizations through beer donations and sales donations, as well as by providing a venue for local causes and nonprofit organizations to raise awareness and funds.