April 13, 2020 to May 22, 2020
This event occurs daily,
every 1 days(s)
Learn about the nature, wildlife and waters of Southwest Florida with Rookery Bay's Virtual Education Programming on Friends of Rookery Bay Facebook
in April and May. Every week is a new theme and each day is a corresponding video, virtual tour or downloadable activity for students.
Visit FriendsofRookeryBay Facebook or RookeryBay.org
- April 12-17: Water Monitoring
- April 19 - 24: Plankton
- April 26 - May 1: Coastal Habitats and Wildlife
- May 3 - 8: Fish of Rookery Bay Research Reserve
- May 10 - 15: Marine Invertebrates
- May 17 -22: Coastal Resilience
Rookery Bay Reserve on lineView map
Naples, 34113, FL, 1234
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.