November 24, 2018 to April 27, 2019
09:00 AM untill 04:00 PM
This event occurs weekly, 1 weeks on Saturday
On Science Saturdays, kids and adults can discover the plants, fish and wildlife that call Rookery Bay Research Reserve’s 110,000 acres home. It’s the perfect opportunity to get up-close with nature through marine life touch tanks and trail walks, while at the same time learning about environmental science through interactive exhibits.
On Science Saturdays, the entire family can explore and enjoy:
- Touch tanks and aquariums at the Estuary Encounter
- Exhibits and programs about local waters, manatees, sharks, sea turtles and more
- Interactive displays on pioneer life and Native Americans of the region
- A close-up look at microscopic organisms in the Junior Scientist area
- The Reserve’s observation bridge, nature trails, art gallery and gift shop!
Nov. 24 – Dec. 29, Science Saturdays will get festive with Eco-holiday Crafts themed around local sea life. Food trucks will be onsite to help guests celebrate the holidays as well.
LocationRookery Bay Environmental Learning CenterView map
300 Tower Road,
Naples, 43113, FL, US