American Craft Beer Week is upon us. As if you needed a reason to enjoy Southwest Florida’s fine craft beers.
Bar Tulia is featuring a local brewery a day this week. Brass Tap in north Naples is hosting a similar tap takeover, as well. (American Craft Beer Week officially runs through May 22.)
If you’re looking to get even more hands-on, Southwest Florida Brewery Tours is running trips Saturday and Sunday. Many of our local breweries are more than just places that make beer—think of them as places to celebrate beer. Some have tastings rooms with food; others host events and concerts.
For a taste, here’s some of what’s going on this weekend.
– The Wilder Sons play Momentum Brewhouse Saturday in Bonita Springs.
– Bury Me Brewing in Fort Myers is launching three new beers this week. (The Grapefruit Cream Ale Dry sounds particularly interesting.)
– Rip Tide Brewing is bringing in food: Maru’s Tropical Tastes Cuban Cuisine on Friday and the Rolling Raw Bar on Saturday. (Also: live music!)
– It’s Food Truck Rally Thursday at Fort Myers Brewing Company.
– A new brew will be revealed with band Uproot Hootenanny at Point Ybel.
Catch our Weekly Best every Thursday.