It sells out every year, and it benefits good causes. That’s two good enough reasons to sign up for Naples Originals’ Foodie Camp and to do so now. The registration website went live today, so pick your favorite Naples chefs and lesson themes, and register online before they sell out.
Naples Originals, the local consortium of indy restaurateurs, has signed on 13 chefs and owners. You can find the calendar of their events here.
Some other good reasons to sign up now. Camp sessions already themed include these highlights:
- Mixology and Paired Apps with Monika Czechowska, FUSE Global Cuisine
- Oma’s (Grandma’s) Old World German Recipes with Alexander Bernard at Alexander’s Restaurant
- French Brunch with Lisa Boet at Chez Boet
- How to Throw a Dinner Party by Brian Roland at Crave Culinaire
- Coastal Cuisine with Chef Everett Fromm, 7thAvenue Social
- Chef’s Garden Party with Chef Tony Ridgway, Ridgway Bar & Grill
- Risotto by Chef Jason Goddard, Barbatella & Sea Salt
Stay tuned to the Foodie Camp website for more themes to come.
Proceeds from your ticket purchases support culinary training programs at St. Matthews House and Naples Originals scholarships for Florida Gulf Coast University’s hospitality school. To date, since 2015, Foodie Camp has raised more the $40,000 for these programs.