Social Register 2022-2023
Gulfshore Life’s Social Register recognizes local nonprofits and helps connect donors and volunteers with causes they care about. (Entry Form & FAQs below)
Below are tips based on frequently asked questions. Please review this and the submission form below carefully. If you have additional questions, you may direct them to [email protected]. For examples of preferred formatting, you can visit last year’s nonprofit register and calendar.
Thank you for helping us provide a comprehensive guide to Southwest Florida’s essential nonprofits.
- There is no cost for inclusion.
- Events occurring 10/1/2022 through 9/30/2023 will be published in our Social Register.
- If your event details will become available after the June 7 deadline, submit by emailing [email protected]. We will do our best to include them in the October print issue and will include them online.
- You may include events without a specific date as long as you know and provide the month in which they will occur.
- Only the first three events submitted will be published in print and online. Any subsequent events will appear only online due to space constraints.
- If you have no events, simply fill out the first 10 fields of the submission form to submit your organization for inclusion in our Nonprofit Register.
- You will know we have successfully received your submission if you see the following message on this page (in place of the form) after you click “Submit”: “Thank you for submitting to our 2022-2023 Social Register!” After that, please disregard any automated emails reminding you to submit.
- Some users have found Firefox to be problematic when submitting the entry form. If you’re having trouble, please try using a different web browser and ensure that plugins are enabled.
Please refrain from the following:
- Please do not submit multiple forms for one organization; communicate with your PR representative and other members of your organization before submitting to avoid duplicate submissions. Email notifications may have gone out to more than one member, but we accept only one submission per organization.
- Submit only one form per organization, as opposed to one per event.
- Events must be submitted by the nonprofit (as opposed to the sponsor or venue).
- Please do not submit ongoing monthly events such as: board meetings, monthly meetings/walks, lectures or seminars. These should be your organization’s signature events, such as galas and annual fundraisers.
- Please do not list descriptions of events in the “description” box, this should be a 30-word description about the nonprofit and who/what it serves.
- We cannot list non-local events. Only local organizations will be listed in the Nonprofit Register, and only local events will be listed in the Social Calendar.
- Please do not fill out the form in all caps.
- Do not resubmit. If after the information has been submitted you become aware of an error, or if you receive updated information, please email [email protected] with the new details.