Welcome to our weekly run-down of everything you need to start making your weekend plans. For more, subscribe to our Weekend Insider newsletter.
- Don’t forget: Sizzle SWFL Restaurant Week ends June 12.
- Chill out with a weekend of live music Friday through Sunday at the inaugural Captivaville Songwriters Weekend at ‘Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa.
- Pauly Shore is not dead (despite what the movie claims), and he’s playing Off The Hook Comedy Club on Friday and Saturday.
- Come for the spin class; stay for the brunch. The French is introducing Brunch & Burn on Saturday.
- The World Oceans Day Celebration on Sunday at Lovers Key State Park will have plenty of ways to honor Mother Nature, with tours, games and other activities.
- Head to Naples Bay Resort to catch the Summer Concert Series at The Pointe on Sunday. Back to Chicago: A Legacy of Rock & Horns will be playing.
Check out our calendar for more weekend fun.