Live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, the most prestigious awards ceremony in the music industry is gathering top recording artists in celebration of the 61st Annual GRAMMY Awards! World-renowned superstars will hit the stage in hopes to deliver the next “GRAMMY MOMENT!” Who will walk away with the most awards and who will win the coveted, Record of the Year?
Here's your chance for your own Grammy moment. Text "Grammys" to 1-800-903-9465 to win a trip to the Grammy Awards. To multiply your entries by 100, subscribe to Gulfshore Life today.
Winner and guest will travel to Los Angeles to be part of the fun and the excitement of the GRAMMYs, live! They’ll stay at the Courtyard by Marriott, located in the heart of L.A. Live; home to exciting music clubs, restaurants, cinemas, the innovative Grammy Museum, and the legendary Staples Center.
- Roundtrip coach air transportation to L.A. from anywhere in the 48 contiguous U.S. Names required by 12 noon PST Thursday, January 31, 2019. Required travel dates: Saturday, February 9, 2017 through Monday, February 11, 2019.
- Two (2) nights first class hotel accommodations at the Courtyard by Marriott, double occupancy
- Two (2) tickets to the GRAMMY Awards
- Two (2) tickets to the official GRAMMY After Party with live performances, cocktails, refreshments, and food service
- Admission for two (2) to the GRAMMY Museum
- $300 in spending money for airport transfers, and leisure
- Breakfast daily
- Winner gift bag
- Infrared professional travel planning and coordination, including a dedicated travel specialist, booking and coordination of air, hotel and activities, electronic confirmations and a day-by-day itinerary
- Infrared winner management services including telephone contact and correspondence, securing of liability releases, scheduling of travel dates and destination toll free number assistance
Please note that all bookings will be subject to availability. Failure to have confirmed names (winner and guest) submitted to Infrared by the deadline (Thursday, January 31, 2019) will be subject to additional airline costs (if any). Infrared makes no warranties with respect to the legality of the use of any logos, trademarks, trade names, corporate names, tickets or other intellectual property of any third parties.